- University of Calgary (Canada) – Bachelor of Arts – English, 1998
Education theory. Practical education. Physical linguistics. Social linguistics. Honor thesis. Major in English Literature.
- English Writing / English literature
- Physical and Social linguistics
- English Editing and Proofreading Services … 1998- present,
- EFL/Science/Geography Teacher, Head Start … 2013 – 2017
- EFL Teacher, ECHO Intl. Language Schools … 1998-2002, 2003-present
Chris is looking forward to his third year at CTBC International Academy, with the added challenge of instructing at the Junior High this semester. Chris brings nearly 25 years of experience to the team, having taught on three continents and at all ages and levels. His strong background in linguistics and education coupled with a genuine love for the job has made him countless friends among former students and colleagues over the year. He takes his greatest satisfaction in teaching from the positive energy he manages to evoke in his students towards learning languages, and learningore about the world at large.